Balloons are just one of the many gift ideas the Flower Shack has to offer.
She said in the past, clients have asked her to design baskets or stuff balloons full of little gifts.
“My job is to try and bring a glimpse of joy to people going through happy and hard times,” she said.
Hawn said she really enjoys her business because of the person it has allowed her to be. She has enjoyed being able to raise her six children and spend all day with them in the shop.
She said even though her children are grown, she now has grandchildren who are currently being raised in the store.
If your’e interested in finding a unique gift for that hard-to-shop- for person or would like to send someone special a flower arrangement, visit the Flower Shack at their new location, 112 E. Second Street, Monday through Friday from 6:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. and Saturday from 8 am. - 4 p.m., or call 289-5818.
More like this story
- WinslowÕs ÔBest MotherÕ Ð Rosaleen Laban<br>Says love is the first ingredient that you need in your bowl
- Baskets and Bows shop offers a unique alternative for gift giving
- Shirley asks NHA board to reconsider eviction of homeless Navajo family
- Thoughts from Tana ...<br>
- Winslow gets a new business in downtown