I recently had the opportunity to get a glimpse of another portion of the Navajo Nation—the majesty of Monument Valley and the community of Kayenta.
Accompanied by S.J. Wilson, whose byline appears weekly in the Navajo-Hopi Observer, I hit the road Oct. 14 and returned two days later.
More like this story
- Kayenta Chapter awarded LGA certification
- Building Communities of Hope tour tackles suicide awareness on Rez
- Kayenta gets $251,000 for powerlines, 24 families to benefit from proposed $1 mil project
- Navajo celebrate first large-scale solar farm on Nation
- Natural gas pipeline extension continues in Kayenta