Webster’s Dictionary formally defines “counselor” as: “One who gives advice or counsel, or guidance, solicited from a knowledgeable or experienced person.”
Tuba City Unified School District has a team of counselors and one school psychologist that take teen suicide and potentially harmful situations for their students very seriously.
More like this story
- Navajo Nation president stops by Winslow High School on tour
- Building Communities of Hope tour tackles suicide awareness on Rez
- Building Communities of Hope
- Conference in Tuba City to focus on suicide prevention on the Rez Jan. 24-25
- Naabik'iyátí' Committee focuses on meth, suicide, and domestic violence prevention initiatives