Flagstaff – In his last act as Forest Supervisor, on Friday, Jan. 9, Jim Golden signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the Hopi Tribe.
“This agreement will improve the efficiency of our communication with the Hopi Tribe and streamline our consultation efforts so that we are focused on the most important issues,” says Golden.
More like this story
- Another auction of Hopi sacred objects set for this week
- Hopi and Navajo Tribes get $200,000 each for golden eagle conservation efforts
- HMA Public Relations honored for its work with the Hopi Tribe
- Arizona man pleads guilty to illegally selling golden eagle parts
- NBA Players Association donates $50K to Hopi Foundation