Window Rock —Joe Shirley lists education, government reform and proliferation of general revenues as his top three priorities.
Shirley said improving the education of Navajos — from Head Start through college — is the key to turning the nation around.
More like this story
- Four presidents discuss higher education needs of Navajo students
- Arizona schools account for half of priority list for tribal school repairs
- BIE grant could jump start Little Singer school renovation
- NAU confers honorary doctorate upon Navajo Nation President Joe Shirley Jr.
- Navajo Nation presents budget priorities